Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Work OOTD: Burgundy & Leopard

Good morning!:) Today I have another work outfit post, wearing my favourite combination right now...burgundy and leopard print! My obsession with burgundy coloured clothes and lips have carried over from fall to winter, and I have been rocking it non-stop! What has been your go-to colour this season?

My flats are a newer purchase from ALDO (on sale!) and they are super super comfy! I love how they match my scarf, and have that gold detailing. They also carry this shoe in black and white! For my pants, these are an old pair that I wore during my 2 Co-op terms when I worked in an office. I was going to throw them out, but then I found a way to casually wear them. All I did was roll them up and ditch my classic button up shirts. I love pairing these pants with a simple top tucked in and a heeled ankle boot for a chic look as well! I'm so happy I didn't let these pants go, as they are a key piece in my wardrobe now! Go through your closet and try on some of your items that haven't gotten any love lately...maybe there's something good, you just need to try styling it a different way :) Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!xo








Outfit Details
Top: Dynamite
Blazer: Dynamite 
Scarf: Dynamite
Pants: Forever21 
Shoes: Aldo (Get it HERE)

Photo Cred. Candra Barber 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you so for sharing.. The soft, organic shapes of naturalistic leopard print look great next to more graphic prints like polka dots, stripes, and plaids. I love your post.. Keep posting..

    ReplyDelete