Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your family and loved ones!:) Today I went for a walk along the beach with my family who came over from Van, feasted on ham (my absolute fav!!), played charades, walked around the block to see the Xmas lights and now going to watch Xmas movies for the rest of the evening! What is your tradition every Christmas?:) PS: I didn't bother doing a photo shoot for my outfit, as I just wore black leggings and a big sweater so I could eat all the food ;)


The candle lit here (and that has been lit every night for the past couple weeks at my home), is called "Leaves" by Bath&Body Works...oh my goodness it smells absolutely amazing!! I definitely recommend it! Maybe pick one up tomorrow for Boxing Day?:D Happy shopping, and talk to you in my next post!!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment