Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

3 Ways to Accessorize with Leopard Print on 'Mint To Inspire'

Hi everyone! So back in September when I was volunteering at Vancouver Fashion Week, I made a new friend, Rachel :) Rachel is a fashion blogger herself, and is one of five girls that writes for the blog, Mint to Inspire, a lifestyle, beauty and fashion blog. I have collaborated with this Vancouver-based blog and have written a post on...wait for it...LEOPARD PRINT!:) I have shared 3 ways to incorporate my favourite print into your next look this season! You can't miss it!! Hop onto MINT TO INSPIRE and see the full blog post there! 


Sneak Peak: 

1. SCARVES: Casual 

Scarves are my favourite! They can pull a simple outfit together, making you look stylish while keeping you warm! In the fall and winter, pair your outfit in darker shades of leopard like browns and greys, then switch to lighter shades for spring! Already have a scarf in the typical leopard tone? Next time try shopping for a unique coloured one like the green one from Dynamite below!

leopard print fall fashion outfit idea mint to inspire

Other Options: 
 
Express                      Forever21

 
                                                            Guess                                Dynamite


CONTINUE READING THE POST >>  MINT TO INSPIRE   

 
Also I was featured in their "21 Questions Series" a few weeks back, check that out as well if you get a chance!xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment