Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Current Beauty Favourites

Hey ladies! I'm super excited to share with you some of my current beauty favs, as it has been a while since my last beauty post and I know some of you enjoy these product reviews! Basically, I am LOVING these products and am reaching for them everyday! Let's see why;)

loreal and mac makeup beauty


L'oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner: Blackest Black

This was the first time I've ever purchased a L'oreal liner before. It is quite similar to the Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner, which I have been using for a while now, but I think I like this one a little more. I found that the Maybelline dries out quite easily, but the L'oreal gel formula is a little more"wet" and I haven't had that problem yet! Also, the packaging is sleeker and I prefer the brush that comes with it! 

Loreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner: Blackest Black

L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

I'd like you to meet my best friend, who also happens to be my holy grail mascara! I had the L'oreal Voluminous mascara in my "Top 3 Makeup Products" post, but this mascara is also my #1! I used this all the time during high school and I honestly don't know why I ever stopped using this mascara!! Hands down gives me the longest looking lashes, with no clumps! The small bristles makes it easy to get every single one of your lashes!

L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

Mac Lipstick: ICON

Ever since I've picked up this new baby while I was in Vancouver for VFW, I have been wearing it non-stop!! It's this gorgeous metallic brown with a silver frost finish. It is absolutely beautiful, perfect for fall and would look good on all skin tones! Trust me, once you try it on you'll want it ;)

Mac lipstick Icon

Essie Nail Polish: Master Plan 

My nails and toes have been loving Master Plan (and so have my sister's..we are obsessed!) In the bottle it looks more of a taupe brown, but once you put it on your nails it has a hint of grey. It looks very professional and would be perfect for the office! Definitely a great edition to your fall nail polish collection! 

Essie Nail Polish: Master Plan

I'm wearing all the products featured in this picture here! (Isn't the lipstick bomb?!)


What are your current beauty favs? :) 
-xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment