Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Monday, May 26, 2014

How to: Dress up your Crop Top

The crop top. I could go on for ages about how much I love them for summer and all the many ways to wear them! Today, I will show you one of my versions of dressing them up. To start, grab your favourite crop top, (mine is from Growze Los Angeles) and pair it with a high waisted harem pant- patterned or solid colour works! Harem pants are so stylish and comfy, I love how they can be dressed up giving you that classy look, especially if they are leopard print- not being biased, I swear ;) Fancy sandals would look great with this look too if you aren't into wearing heels all day or night. Don't forget to throw on a bold lip and some fashionable shades! I'm wearing Russian Red by Mac, and my sunglasses are by Emoda. I am in love with the subtle cat-look and rimless bottoms..more like obsessed! Of course, don't forget your accessories to complete the outfit. I think this look will be perfect for those summer nights out for drinks on the patio! Trust me, all eyes will be on you ;)














Outfit Details
Top: Growze Los Angeles
Bottoms: Forever21
Jewelry: Forever21
Sunglasses: Emoda 
Bag: Harajuku 
Wedges: Aldo

Photo Cred. Indra Barber & Candra Barber 

No comments:

Post a Comment