Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Paris

Today's post is a combination of my favourites right now: black, white, prints and denim! Denim is everywhere this season like I mentioned already and with all the shopping I've been doing lately I think I have bought enough denim to last my obsession for a little while! I think this jacket dresses down the outfit just right for more of a day time look, yet switching to a loose blazer would be perfect for night! I love how day or night girls in Japan get dressed up and wear sky high heels! I guess theres nothing really stopping me from when I return back to Canada:)








Outfit Details
Top: GU
Skirt: Love Junkie 
Jacket: Gorge
Heels: Heaven & Earth 
Bag: Honey's 
Necklace & Earrings: Forever21
Bracelets: Aldo Accessories & GU


Photo Cred. Ryo Morimoto

No comments:

Post a Comment