Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Style to Go

This outfit was another go to look during school for me last semester. Not only is it put together but it took me literally 2 mins to throw on. When it comes to getting ready in the morning we all want fast and easy. So let me tell you my super simple trick to getting you out the door a little quicker. The key is all black everything! Then throw on a printed scarf, coloured jacket and voila! Simple right? I am loving mine from Forever21, as the sleeves are faux leather and adds another texture to the outfit. Plus this olive colour is everywhere this season! Don't forget to have a few of these basic black pieces in your wardrobe to make your life a little easier for those busy mornings!








Outfit Details
Jacket: Forever21 
Scarf: Koko's Boutique 
Skirt: Forever21
High Socks: Forever21  
Ring: Forever21
Earrings: The Bay 
Booties: NoFall

Photo Cred. Andrea Martinez

2 comments: