Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

All about 'My Hair'

When people ask me what I think my best feature is, it’s always been “my hair”. So I thought why not make a post about it. Firstly for a little background of my hair, it's very low maintenance, naturally quite straight, thick and I have a lot of it! I actually have never dyed my hair as I am pretty happy with my dark brown color and also because I'm afraid of damaging it. Although I would love to dye it one day for a new look!




I have had long hair since high school-Grade11 and I am planning on keeping it that way for a while. I love how I have so many options of styling it. Don’t get me wrong I have contemplated going for a dramatic cut but I somehow always get convinced not too. Again..one day! I'm hoping to go for a trim soon though:) 


When it comes to caring for my hair I wash it every second day and I use Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner. I have been using Pantene literally forever and I love it as it keeps my hair hydrated, shiny, smooth and I like the smell! I have tried other drug store and salon brands but I always reach for Pantene!

  

When it comes to drying my hair I’d say it’s about 50-50 with letting it dry naturally and using a hair dryer. I always apply TRESemme heat protectant before drying my hair or applying heating tools to it. I really recommend this product plus it’s super affordable and will last you a while! Like I mentioned before since my hair is super low maintenance I don’t use any hair products other than this and hair spray. (Which I am by the way still looking for one that I absolutely love- honestly how many bottles does a girl need to buy to find the perfect one? Any recommendations?)


I straighten my hair 4-5 times a week or so, but it takes me 2 minutes as I just straighten the ends and the strands around my face and I’m done! (Like these photos). I do love curling my hair though when I have a little more time in the morning. I think I will be doing more tutorials on my hair in the near future so stay tuned;) To finish, I think the trick for keeping my hair healthy is to keep it dye-free and not suffocate it with all those products that we think we need to buy!

Thanks for reading! xo

Photo Cred. Cecilia Li

No comments:

Post a Comment